Blog Archive

September 8, 2013
 



 J.Crew sweater, necklace, pumps. BR skirt. Stella & Dot bracelets
 
My two wishes for today. GB win & cool fall weather.



10 comments:

  1. That skirt is amazing! Great choice of top to pair it with. And isn't your shoes adorable? Love the pop of color!

    Abby
    Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun outfit, the shoes are amazing! I'm excited to be your newest follower!
    mysimplemodestchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, I don't know what I love more, the necklace or the heels. You looking amazing! Hope you're doing well, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with those heels, so gorgeous!! Great job styling them too!

    xo Bethany
    www.perfectlycoutured.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. those heels are so pretty! love the look!
    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shoes! Those shoes are so very fabulous :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that necklace and those fabulous shoes!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so adorable! I just found your blog and I love it!

    xoxo Lexi
    www.thisnthatblogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Friends

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Sponsors

Gingersnap
Sequins and Polka Dots
Powered by Blogger.