Blog Archive
- ▼ 2013 (104)
- ► 2012 (110)
- ► 2011 (121)
July 22, 2013
skirt, wedge, bracelet: J.Crew, top: JCF, necklace: Stella & Dot
I'm seriously in love with this whole outfit. I am kinda in love with bright yellow right now. Whether it's a great pair of neon yellow pumps, bright yellow stripes on a top, or this yellow citron skirt.
AND how great is this new Stella & Dot necklace. Somervell Necklace.
Follow me in Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Poshmark. @methodclothe
Also check out @ejworsham closet on Poshmark and use code HXMGR for a $5 posh credit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)















fab look. Love the fun top with the sophisticated skirt!
ReplyDeletexo,
nancy
http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com
That skirt & sweater are perfect together :)
ReplyDeleteAnnie
The Other Side of Gray
so so cute! great outfit love the blue and yellow together!
ReplyDeleteXO Meghan
Such a great look! I am wearing the same skirt in my post today!! Such a small world.
ReplyDeleteoXo
Jenn
www.thebrandiedpair.blogspot.com
This looks like an outfit straight out of a J. Crew magazine! You look great!
ReplyDeletewww.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
www.daisyraeboutique.com
Follow you on posh now I follow you here! So very cute!
ReplyDeleteI love this outfit too, it's very simple but totally cute. :)
ReplyDeletexo,
Ana Paula