Blog Archive

November 4, 2013
 






sweater: sold out, similar
skirt: sold out, factory version
bracelet
Factory printed classic button
pumps

 
I got some weird looks at comments from my family about this sweater. I don't know why...I think it's so cute. I recently found this No. 2 pencil skirt in Dot Brocade on ebay and I adore it.


Follow me:
Twitter, IG, Pinterest, Bloglovin' & Poshmark @methodclothe


Linked up to:
DC in Style

7 comments:

  1. This looks great together. I passed on the sweater because I didn't know how to wear it, but this works seamlessly.
    www.hayesdays.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this might be my favorite outfit of yours to date!! I love that skirt, and I saw the Factory version on Friday. It looked too short, though! You look great! I just bought a few items at the Factory Outlet on Friday, and I can't wait to wear them!!

    Chandra
    More Modern Modesty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, this is a perfect look from head-to-toe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute sweater! You look so great in pencil skirts!

    Please vote for me--> http://www.onlineshoes.com/monthly-shoe-styling-contest

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Friends

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Sponsors

Gingersnap
Sequins and Polka Dots
Powered by Blogger.