October 3, 2013 good day for white | Edit Post Dobby stripe popover, cropped matchstick, S&D Kimberly, ON flats (similar), anthro sunnies loving this, anthro clutch loving this, this 4 comments: Meghan @ Hayes DaysOctober 3, 2013 at 9:33 AMI got this top too! I love it! And it looks cute with darker neutrals for fall. Love how you styled it.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknownOctober 3, 2013 at 9:39 AMgreat clutch!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknownOctober 4, 2013 at 10:10 AMCute, I love white in the fall! It's so fresh looking.I have a great giveaway on my blog today, stop by and enter if you get a chance!Tiffanywww.stylestealsandstilettos.comReplyDeleteRepliesReplyRachel ElizabethOctober 4, 2013 at 10:04 PMLove the clutch. Can you come to my house and dress me please? ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more...
I got this top too! I love it! And it looks cute with darker neutrals for fall. Love how you styled it.
ReplyDeletegreat clutch!!
ReplyDeleteCute, I love white in the fall! It's so fresh looking.
ReplyDeleteI have a great giveaway on my blog today, stop by and enter if you get a chance!
Tiffany
www.stylestealsandstilettos.com
Love the clutch. Can you come to my house and dress me please?
ReplyDelete