Blog Archive

June 2, 2013




J.Crew Factory top & belt, J.Crew skirt & pumps, Stella & Dot jewels
 
I'm been a little bit absent lately. For some reason I haven't felt like blogging instead I've been swimming for the last two weeks. That will probably continue through the summer. I've been teaching or trying to teach the little one to swim with her puddlejumper. She's still scared to let go but I'm sure by the end of swimming season she'll be able to kick her legs and swim all over the pool.
Hope you all are enjoying summer!
Happy Sunday!

Style Elixir

15 comments:

  1. LOVE your skirt. I love the length of it... and your hair looks soooooo good!


    www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really really really love love love this! I love that skirt, the belt, oh everything! Would you mind if I featured this on my Modern Modest Fashion page on Facebook? I'd link back to you of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a gorgeous look! I love it with the cream skirt <3

    By the way, I've updated my blog with a new post. I'd love for you to swing by :) www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So smart to teach your little one to swim. A bit scary I'm sure (for both of you maybe?) but that life skill is going to be a good one!
    Adore this look. The skirt is so sophisticated!
    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is this? I love the classic understated glamour! Beautiful.
    --K
    Accordion to Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is so pretty! Love how classy and feminite it is :) Those silver heels add just the perfect amount of toughness! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! So elegant. The necklace is the perfect touch.

    Lauren
    Style of One's Own

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so classy and pretty! Love that skirt on you.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this... the skirt-down is simple and classy, but the denim adds a great element.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! I am in love with that necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The metallic pumps - awesome bit of edge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You should totally enjoy yourself and enjoy the swimming! Adore this look too!
    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Friends

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Sponsors

Gingersnap
Sequins and Polka Dots
Powered by Blogger.