Blog Archive

May 15, 2013


top: GAP Outlet, cardi: BRFS, skirt: J.Crew Factory, heels: Sole Society, jewels: Stella & Dot
 
I recently sold me J.Crew Factory polka dot skirt. The navy and white one, smaller dots. I was happy to sell it because it no longer fit but I was in frantic mode to get another one in my closet. I bought this one NWT off eBay. Happy to have the dots back! Crisis efferted.
STYLELIXIR Style Sessions

11 comments:

  1. Haha, definitely crisis averted. Love this polka dot skirt on you!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. ebay is the best with things like that! I just purchased new pumps that sold out on j.crew's website for reasonable price off of ebay.

    MOIOLOGY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that skirt! Styled so cute.

    creamystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, love the caption with this post. This skirt definitely looks like a staple :) Love this outfit! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving all the things you list on Poshmark!

    Chandra
    More Modern Modesty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sooo into polka dots right now so I'm loving that skirt!

    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm kind of obsessed with polka dots, and love this one on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the combo! Very cute!
    -Shannon
    stylewithshannon.com

    ReplyDelete

Friends

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Sponsors

Gingersnap
Sequins and Polka Dots
Powered by Blogger.