Blog Archive

May 5, 2013


top & skirt: BRFS, jacket: GAP Outlet, sandal: Target
 
I finally bit the bullet and bought these cute strappy sandals. I'm not quite sure when these were put on Target shelves but they still have a couple left at my super target. I really like this pair which also comes in a pink and metallic but a little pricey compared to this Mossimo pair for $30.  
 
We went to a baby blessing this morning of some dear friends. So happy their family has grown by one more, little baby Drew.
 
Happy Sunday!

12 comments:

  1. I LOVE those sandals! I've been meaning to order them, you just inspired me & I must have them:)
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sandals are super cute, and loving that skirt!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the skirt and heels on you
    stopping by from plane pretty link up
    check out my post when you have time
    www.not-going-out-like-that.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that fun skirt and adorable heels! way cute!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are cute sandals; they look like they will be versatile! Are they comfortable?

    Chandra
    More Modern Modesty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cute sandals! I also really like the ShoeMint pair as well but as you said, the price is a bit steep for me. =) Target is soooo great.
    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep. The next trip to Target I will get those if they're there. Looks lovely on you
    k at www.beautystyleandgrowth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. really cool outfit, love the mix of colors and prints!
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those shoes! Target is the best!

    Lindsey
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really liking that shirt with the skirt. The shoes just put it right over the top :)

    Tiff Ima
    Style Honestly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the skirt and shoes. Never would've guessed the sandals were from Target.

    Kendra
    http://closetconfections.com

    ReplyDelete

Friends

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Sponsors

Gingersnap
Sequins and Polka Dots
Powered by Blogger.