Blog Archive

May 9, 2013
 




top: J.Crew Factory, jeans: Guess, heels: Target, jewels: Stella & Dot
 
Unlike the previous J.Crew Factory sweater I wore I really like this one. It's a summer sweater. I completely expected it to be lightweight and the neon stripes are the perfect yellow neon. It's also a little bit longer in the length.

5 comments:

  1. Great look! So cool:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    Join my giveaway: http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/2013/05/firmoo-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at how cute you are in your neon stripes! And I love the wash on your jeans. xx. McKenna Lou
    www.lynnandlou.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wrote a post scheduled to go up tomorrow about ankle strap heels. Yours are so cute! Love the striped shirt too!

    Great post! And your blog rocks! Check mine out. Maybe we can follow each other :D
    Alicia
    Lattes & Lacee

    ReplyDelete
  4. J.Crew has the prettiest sweaters! I absolutely love this one as well :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this yellow and gray striped top is divine! love it with the skinny jeans and heels! so cute!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete

Friends

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Sponsors

Gingersnap
Sequins and Polka Dots
Powered by Blogger.