Blog Archive

April 13, 2013



tee: J.Crew Factory, blazer: GAP, jeans: Hudson via POSHMARK, heels: BCBG, jewels: Stella & Dot
 
I wore these same Hudson jeans in my last post. Whenever I can dress my jeans up for a night out I'm all for that. I bought this blazer on sale with an additional 40% off. I love it because it's a neutral, it has a bright neon piping, and it's a great fit.
 
And don't you just love my little girl bringing me a flower she picked what a sweet little thing!
 
Now for the giveaway. If you haven't heard Stella & Dot is now part of the handbag industry.
These poufs are so cute and perfect as a cosmetics bag, carry any accessories, or organize tech items as your travel. 3.625"H X 6"L X 3.5"D. Available in Zebra, Elephant, and Red Ikat.
 




a Rafflecopter giveaway

10 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! I also love your toddler photo bombing (so the best) and Stella and Dot. I actually just had a show and am thinking of becoming a stylist. If I won this I'd get the ikat poof for sure. Happily following you along :)
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink trim on this blazer, too cute!
    xoxo Bethany
    www.perfectlycoutured.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am alllll about this little elephant one

    http://www.stelladot.com/shop/en_us/p/accessories/travel-makeup-bags/pouf-elephant

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am LOVING your gold sparkle bag and blazer!
    The pouf elephant bag from Stella and Dot is definitely my fav! :)

    Kayla
    Love Sparkle Pretty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the "How Does She Do It" Striped bag, sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah! The piping detail on the blazer is so perfect <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. your sparkley clutch is AWESOME! and that elephant bag is just so adorable!

    dash dot dotty

    ReplyDelete
  8. how cute is that blazer?! It looks super comfortable - like a sweatshirt but public appropriate ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like the classic with neon trim

    ReplyDelete

Friends

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Sponsors

Gingersnap
Sequins and Polka Dots
Powered by Blogger.