Blog Archive

February 26, 2013


sweater: F21, top & jeans: BRFS, flats: J.Crew Factory, jewels: Stella & Dot
 
I don't shop at F21, like ever. The closest store to me is about 45min away. A couple of weeks ago I shopped online. I bought 3 sweaters and 3 tops. The sweaters were all perfect but none of the tops worked. I went to the store to return them and at the counter the girl says would you like a store credit or did you want to exchange them for something. CRAP! No cash or credit card refund? UGH.
F21 needs to change their return policy. Are there any other clothing stores that don't refund your money? Cause I definitely need to know!

10 comments:

  1. There are several but they are typically stores that sell cheaply made/trendy products. Since I know F21's return policy I always try everything on before leaving the store and RARELY buy ANYTHING from them online for that reason. They also have final sell on all accessories/jewelry. I'm sorry the tops didn't work out for you. :( Bummer!

    Chandra
    More Modern Modesty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving that heart sweater! Perfection.
    xx. McKenna Lou
    p.s. Huge giveaway on the blog today! Check it out here: www.lynnandlou.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the heart sweater and the bow flats. F21 is either a hit or miss for me. The store i go to is so huge it always overwhelms me. But i do love their cheap prices when i find something though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. am loving this look! especially that sweater!

    I'm your newest follower! hugs from one MFB to another!

    run-style-run.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always known that about F21 and since I shop there regularly, the policy doesn't bother me because I know I'll eventually use the store credit anyway. Stores that usually cater to the younger market have policies like this to avoid constant buying (and wearing) and returning.

    I love the heart sweater, I think it's so adorable!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a total sucker for anything with a heart. You look stunning. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! That sweater is too cute :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sweater is so adorable! Love the heart print!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look gorgeous! I love that heart sweater.

    -Vogue&Heels
    vogueandheels.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hate that about F21. I'm always scared to buy stuff from there since I had the same experience of not knowing. :(
    Found you through PoshMark.
    Young-atlantians.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Friends

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Sponsors

Gingersnap
Sequins and Polka Dots
Powered by Blogger.