Blog Archive

February 3, 2013


top: JCF, skirt: BRFS, heels: Nine West via Ross, jewels: Stella & Dot
 
I had planned on wearing something else but since I couldn't make it to all 3 hours of church I decided to save the outfit for next sunday. (Hint: I instragrammed my new skirt, follow me @methodclothe) The kiddies are sick and I think I have sympathy nausea. Who else is so tired of their kids being sick? Oy vay! I swear my kids have been since for a month.
 
I seriously hope your Sunday is better than mine!
 
 
 

15 comments:

  1. I love the orange and blue. We are both in gingham : )
    bisous
    Suzanne
    http://bisous.typepad.com/bisous/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the navy and orange. That is a gorgeous necklace.
    -Bree @ aBree Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit. I'm inspired to try my Gingham shirt with a pencil skirt soon.
    k at www.beautystyleandgrowth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had stake conference today. It was brutal - three under three for two full hours! Ahhh.
    Can't wait to see next weeks outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this outfit--it's super, super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the orange and blue with the little surprise of the leopard print on the feet. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the gingham and your necklace is gorgeous!
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gingham! This is the second blog that featured a gingham shirt! I think my shopping fairies are trying to tell me something. BTW, I finally got your blogger button on my blog! YAY!!!!

    Chandra
    More Modern Modesty

    ReplyDelete
  9. you're a babe & that shirt is to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love that necklace!!

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfahsion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eek love the spring awakening I still haven't debuted mine yet! And yes I lurve that leather top... You will be seeing the blue one soon haha :)
    Brooke @ what2wear

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute outfit! I love your necklace!

    Lindsey
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This outfit is great!

    -Haley-
    haleyvalerie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Found ya on Plane Pretty...and your top combo totally reminded me of something I wore this week! Come check it out! Blue & White plaid and pink necklace. =)

    Becky
    http://rookietorockstar.blogspot.com/2013/02/what-i-wore-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE that necklace with the top! I need to pull out a similar necklace I own that I never wear.

    ReplyDelete

Friends

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Sponsors

Gingersnap
Sequins and Polka Dots
Powered by Blogger.