Blog Archive

February 5, 2013




top: J.Crew, jeans: Guess via Burlington, jacket: Wilson's Leather, heels: NW Outlet, jewels: Stella & Dot
 
I reached a big milestone on my little blog today. 100 followers! In honor of you 100 amazing, fun, wonderful followers I'm hosting a Stella & Dot giveaway. YAY, right?!?
I know you love giveaways cause I do.
 
The Gilded Arrow Bangle is part of the new Stella & Dot Spring/Summer Collection and I freaking love it! There's new arrivals at S&D right now and you NEED to check them all out. So much good stuff. Perfect for a Valentines Day gift for yourself. 
Open to US residents only.
 


a Rafflecopter giveaway
STYLELIXIR Style Sessions

26 comments:

  1. I love this bracelet!! It is so cute! I absolutely love it. xx. McKenna Lou
    www.lynnandlou.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and stunning! I absolutely LOVE this look! Hugs from Cali! xx The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 100 followers! That's so exciting! Love the bracelet it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really love the red jacket and striped shirt together, looks really cool:)
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  5. So with you--I'm wearing that bracelet all the time!

    Christine In Color

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that gilded arrow! Too bad I don't live in the US. :(

    http://raincloudforrent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on 100 followers - what a great milestone to reach, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your classic style, and your blog.

    Newest follower :)

    XX,Adropofbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your 100 followers!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your jacket! And congrats on 100!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful jakcet and congrats on your blog success! just entered the giveaway :)

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your 100 followers! Love this look too :)

    xo,

    Luvania

    www.fashiontothenine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute look - I love how you styled that sequin top!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  14. That jacket and sequin top look sooo perfect next to each other.

    ReplyDelete
  15. such a cute look. Love the sequin stripe top!
    CONGRATS on 100!! Such an exciting achievement! What a sweet giveaway!
    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE this look, so effortless and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm in love with this bracelet! I've been seeing it on pinterest and am dying to have one. I am would love to win this! Thank you for the giveaway! Meg Purse Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great jacket and I love the touch of sequins! Didn't even notice it until the last pic - so fun!

    xx Elizabeth
    Champaign Taste

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous leather jacket! Your shoes are so sharp!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on reaching 100 followers! Love this outfit! Great giveaway!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your jacket, you look so pretty! Congrats on 100! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just discovered this blog, it's amazing! And that bangle is to die for. Keep up the good work and congratulations on 100! :)

    emphaticallyelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yay for this giveaway!! I love that bangle! Thanks for hosting it! I'm now following you:)
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. That jacket is so cute with that sequin tee!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  25. LOVE this bangle. So cute to wear alone or stacked - love that!

    Congrats on 100 followers! I am happy to be a new one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. beautiful bracelet ;)

    http://charmeusee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Friends

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Sponsors

Gingersnap
Sequins and Polka Dots
Powered by Blogger.