Blog Archive

January 14, 2013
blazer: Target, top: BRFS, jeans: Express via Marshall's, pumps: Target, necklace & bracelet: S&D
 
 I totally would have worn this outfit if I'd had a date this weekend. Friday, hmm...I don't remember what happened. That's normal when you have two kids forgetting everything. Saturday was the Packer v 49's game so no date then either. I'll shoot for next weekend.
Maybe some sushi and a movie!
 
Hope you enjoyed your weekend!
 
 

14 comments:

  1. I have those exact shoes! haha! Super cute though...maybe you need to wear this for a girl's night out ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like it was a nice weekend anyway! i love those shoes as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cap toe shoes are awesome! Love the look, youre right it is perfect for a date. If you get a sec, I'd love for you to stop by my blog and visit!
    xo Dina
    Sweetest Somethings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm! Sushi and a movie sounds like a wonderful date idea! This would be the perfect outfit for a night out too. I am so glad I stumbled upon your blog! I will definitely be following you on bloglovin. xx. McKenna Lou
    www.lynnandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the color pops!!
    http://sarahstylespot.blogspot.com/
    <3 Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this outfit. LOVE it! You look so fabulous in those high waisted pants, and the pink shoes with that blazer looks awesome :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit! And yes, sushi and a movie always makes for a great date night ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit! Wonderful shoes!
    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this! definitely an outfit I'd wear in a heartbeat myself :) I'm especially loving your red jacket there ^.^ x

    ReplyDelete
  10. The color of your jacket is so nice ! And the pictures are beautiful, I love the light !

    ReplyDelete

Friends

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Sponsors

Gingersnap
Sequins and Polka Dots
Powered by Blogger.