January 7, 2013 flower | Edit Post button up: J.Crew (old), skirt & sweater: J.Crew Factory, boots: Aldo 50% off, jewels: S&D Tried a little different style than I would normally wear on Sunday. I kinda feel like a flower. Dirt, stem, and flower. Oh well, it was spring colors for a cold winter day. 14 comments: AnnieJanuary 7, 2013 at 8:39 AMLove the pink & green together - so cute!AnnieThe Other Side of GrayReplyDeleteRepliesReplyBeth Adams MishoeJanuary 7, 2013 at 8:49 AMoh it looks great on you...i don't think you can call those boots dirt tho! :) also this necklace is so beautiful! xoxo..bethwww.fashiondotnow.comalso i want to tell you i am having a giveaway for an ily couture bracelet on my blog and i would love you would stop by and check it out!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCitrus - Refreshing FashionJanuary 7, 2013 at 10:22 AMomg I have been in love with that necklace for such a long time now!!! love!xo Meghancitrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.comReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousJanuary 7, 2013 at 10:27 AMfinally got your button working!! and I love that skirt...the factory is the best!xoxtheoutfitaddiction.blogspot.comReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknownJanuary 7, 2013 at 10:41 AMLove the combination of color!xoxo Jayne from http://somuchfashionsolittlespace.blogspot.comReplyDeleteRepliesReplyGleise ErikaJanuary 7, 2013 at 3:28 PMEstá linda! Amei suas botas, são perfeitas!!!beijos do Brasilwww.gleikka.blogspot.com.brReplyDeleteRepliesReplyTaraMixandMatchJanuary 7, 2013 at 4:13 PMGorgeous color comboReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCarolynJanuary 7, 2013 at 8:36 PMpretty colors!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyHeatherJanuary 8, 2013 at 3:17 AMThis is a great color combo and I LOVE that necklace!XO Pearls & PawsReplyDeleteRepliesReplytJanuary 8, 2013 at 8:58 PMNice colour combination!http://initialed.blogspot.comReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCashmeremafiaJanuary 9, 2013 at 5:54 AMsuch a gorgeous outfit!love your style, kisseshttp://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.comReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAlways MayleeJanuary 9, 2013 at 7:37 AMWhat a pretty color combo, I love it. You look beautiful!xo, Yi-chiaAlways MayleeReplyDeleteRepliesReplyRakelJanuary 9, 2013 at 10:00 AMPretty look!Would you like to follow each other?! let me know on my blog :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyDiary of a Brown Eyed GirlJanuary 17, 2013 at 11:03 AMStumbled upon your blog from Plane Pretty! New follower! Follow me back too?!?!Love this outfit!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more...
Love the pink & green together - so cute!
ReplyDeleteAnnie
The Other Side of Gray
oh it looks great on you...i don't think you can call those boots dirt tho! :) also this necklace is so beautiful!
ReplyDeletexoxo..beth
www.fashiondotnow.com
also i want to tell you i am having a giveaway for an ily couture bracelet on my blog and i would love you would stop by and check it out!!
omg I have been in love with that necklace for such a long time now!!! love!
ReplyDeletexo Meghan
citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com
finally got your button working!! and I love that skirt...the factory is the best!
ReplyDeletexox
theoutfitaddiction.blogspot.com
Love the combination of color!
ReplyDeletexoxo Jayne from http://somuchfashionsolittlespace.blogspot.com
Está linda! Amei suas botas, são perfeitas!!!
ReplyDeletebeijos do Brasil
www.gleikka.blogspot.com.br
Gorgeous color combo
ReplyDeletepretty colors!
ReplyDeleteThis is a great color combo and I LOVE that necklace!
ReplyDeleteXO
Pearls & Paws
Nice colour combination!
ReplyDeletehttp://initialed.blogspot.com
such a gorgeous outfit!
ReplyDeletelove your style, kisses
http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com
What a pretty color combo, I love it. You look beautiful!
ReplyDeletexo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee
Pretty look!
ReplyDeleteWould you like to follow each other?! let me know on my blog :)
Stumbled upon your blog from Plane Pretty! New follower! Follow me back too?!?!
ReplyDeleteLove this outfit!