Blog Archive

December 24, 2012
 




 skirt & tank: J.Crew Factory, top: J.Crew, heels: Nine West, bracelets: Stella & Dot,
ILY COUTURE
 
I asked my husband how I looked while we were on the way to church. He said something like "great, spring, easter" WHAT!!!!! Easter. No I'm festive. Non-tradition like my tree.
 
 

12 comments:

  1. Loving the gingham under the sequins :)
    Brooke @ what2wear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combo - I love that sparkly tank :)

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that top with sequins!Lovely!

    Would you like to follow each other?

    Happy Holidays!
    Marie
    StyleList By Me Blog
    Facebook
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. For whatever reason, this screams Christmas to me. I know the colors aren't Christmasy but it's so festive! I love it.

    Samantha @ Sam ipsa loquitur

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe!!! I absolutely love the color scheme of this outfit. J. Crew always look so good on everyone. I tried to go there on Thanksgiving night, but the line was literally out the door. Worstttttt. Anyways, such a great color scheme!!!! Beautiful!!!!

    XOXO
    - - - - -
    E

    http://nine-fortytwo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the pink gingham!! And the color scheme! Gorgeous.

    x
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing blog! would you like to follow each other?
    lifeisbetterblondewiths.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! Husbands don't know anything, lol, at least not usually when it comes to fashion.
    Love the colors of your tree, it's so pretty. I am tired of my tradional red/silver/gold I have been using for the last few years but I'm too cheap to buy more ornaments. I should go now while they're on clearance...
    Tiffany
    www.fabulessinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely outfit, it's suitable for work as well!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this ! I do t usually wear purple but this outfit is so pretty, makes me want to wear something similar .

    Thank you for stopping by my blog . Following you now would love to hear back from you !

    Xo Amy
    Http://stylechocolatechip.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adoring this color combination! I love how you matches these :) Happy Holidays!

    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Friends

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Sponsors

Gingersnap
Sequins and Polka Dots
Powered by Blogger.