Blog Archive

April 28, 2013



top, flats, & necklace: J.Crew Factory, jeans: Hudson via PM, clutch: Steve Madden via PM
 
I experimented with my backgrounds today. I started by the roses then went to the shed and lastly here in my big empy backyard. Someday this will be a pool.
So who shopped the J.Crew Factory sale? I think just about everyone I follow on IG did. I picked up a couple things including this gingham print in pink and some new arrivals. I wonder how much sales they did and if they store shelves will be bare by this evening?

5 comments:

  1. Love the mint & pink combo :) Visiting from Plane Pretty.

    beauty & truth

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so dang cute! I love clutches.

    Nightchayde

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo funny! As I was looking at my reader I thought, "OH! Look! She's changed up the scenery!" Ha! Love it! I haven't ventured over to the JC Factory store yet; maybe later this week!

    Chandra
    More Modern Modesty

    ReplyDelete
  4. This look is so great, Angela! I love the colour combination you chose - a great put together, yet casual outfit :)
    Love it!
    -Carley
    xx
    www.littlebirdlee.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Friends

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Sponsors

Gingersnap
Sequins and Polka Dots
Powered by Blogger.