Blog Archive

September 27, 2012


 
 
top: old J.Crew tuxedo bib shirt, trouser: BRFS, belt: GAP Outlet, flats: Target,
watch: Michael Kors Outlet
 
 
I'm giving away a chain necklace to help promote my Stella & Dot business as an Independent Stylist. The chain necklace can be worn multiple ways. Long necklace, short necklace, and as a bracelet. It comes in gold and silver.
 I'm super excited about Stella & Dot read about it here. Tons of gorgeous jewelry to layer or wear alone. You can shop my trunk show: Stella & Dot Trunk Show!
 
Rules for Entry:
Mandatory: Must be a follower of this blog through GFC. 1 entry
 
Extra entries:
Check out Stella & Dot, tell me what your favorite piece is,
and leave a comment on this blog post. 1 entry
Follow me on Twitter (@methodclothe) 1 entry
Follow me on Instagram (@methodclothe) 1 entry 
Follow me on Bloglovin 1 entry
Follow me on Pinterest 1 entry
Share this post on Facebook, Twitter, or your blog. 1 entry for each.
 
Giveaway closes October 5th, 2012 @ 11:59pm. Winner announced October 6th, 2012.
Open to those with U.S. address.

43 comments:

  1. I love the denim on denim look!

    http://somuchfashionsolittlespace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the on the mark necklace. I've been looking for a cute dainty one forever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow you on twitter. @swtserendipityy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow you on pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. and I follow you on instagram of course! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tweed about the giveaway!! Tagged you in the tweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lookn' good girl ;-) So weird...it said I wasn't following you, "duh"...that's not right, of course I follow you!! anyway, here to win that lovely, MUST have it! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite piece...still, to this day is the Windsor Tassel necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I follow you everywhere (hehehe...well, not every where)--just Twitter....

    ReplyDelete
  11. and Pinterest. Hmmm. Okay, maybe everywhere ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i follow you via GFC. and can i just say i think it is really cool that you are doing this! i have definitely been eyeing some items in your trunk show.

    ReplyDelete
  13. gfc follower: michelle wong



    mwong241 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the the SERENITY NECKLACE

    ReplyDelete
  15. follow on twitter @mw2314

    ReplyDelete
  16. follow on instagram @mw2314

    ReplyDelete
  17. follow on bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  18. new follower..thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  19. follow on pinterest as emichh4

    ReplyDelete
  20. tweet https://twitter.com/mw2314/status/251809519884193792

    ReplyDelete
  21. tweeted: https://twitter.com/shopfreak14/status/251809204543840256

    ReplyDelete
  22. shared on fb https://www.facebook.com/michelle.wong.1804/posts/116650915153230

    ReplyDelete
  23. blogged http://mylovelysweettea.blogspot.com/2012/09/stella-dot-curb-chain-necklace-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  24. My favorite piece is the lucky charm necklace. I love how simple it is.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I follow you on GFC!

    easybreezydays@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like the On the Mark necklace

    easybreezydays@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I followed you on Instagram using @breezy_days

    ReplyDelete
  28. I follow you via GFC as Linda Y.
    aquaprincess888@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. My favorite piece is the Pegasus necklace!
    aquaprincess888@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I follow you on twitter as aquaprincess888
    aquaprincess888@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I followed you on bloglovin
    aquaprincess888@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I shared this giveaway on twitter
    https://twitter.com/aquaprincess888/status/253275638633488386

    aquaprincess888@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Friends

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Sponsors

Gingersnap
Sequins and Polka Dots
Powered by Blogger.